The Greek Orthodox Community SA Inc. is committed to assist individuals, families and pensioners who are on low income and are at risk of homelessness.
The provision of affordable accommodation in meeting the needs of many in our community has now become one of GOCSA’s priorities. To this end it will ensure that Housing is accessible and affordable and that tenants are able to engage and connect with other service providers and their community at large to enable a long and stable tenancy.
GOCSA’s housing complexes are for people who want to live near others with similar interests and needs and there are formal and informal support systems that tenants are able to access if they choose to. Our housing has good access to shops, transport and other services.
1) Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for GOCSA housing you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or have permanent residency in Australia
- Be eligible for and on the Housing SA register
- Be resident in SA
- Have a current Police Clearance
- Have a household income within the income eligibility limits (social housing)
- Not own any assets or property which could reasonably be expected to resolve
their housing need (there may be exceptions in certain circumstances)
- Be able to sustain a successful tenancy, with or without support.
- The person entering into the tenancy agreement must be 18 years of age or older
and submit it to Housing SA
To contact Housing SA please click here